I bought a keyring for myself that said VOTE and one for the hubs that says I LOVE YOU. I think they are so perfect; study and cute and not clunky or heavy. AND it supports a great cause! Both my husband and I love getting gifts from The Locket Sisters because we know how much love and work goes into each piece!
The Little Brother Collection, named for my little brother. We designed the messages with hope in mind, we pictured them on kids' backpacks and on purses and keychains and held in pockets, and we donate $5 to Together We Rise for every one sold.
My little bro joined my family over 30 yrs ago through foster care, and he stayed forever. His presence in my life shaped - and continues to shape - so much of how I see the world.
Together We Rise supports youth in foster care by offering supports that range from college scholarships for youth aging out of the foster care system (did you know that only 3% go on to college?!) to providing luggage to kids while they inevitably transition from home to home so that they don't have to carry their belongings in trash bags (this still makes me so sad, like at a minimum if a child isn't able to remain rooted to their family, they should at least have a dignified way of moving from home to home, right?).
The Little Brother Collection are reminders and symbols of how good deeds, good acts, good people, can positively impact other people's lives.
- BRONZE: round, circle bronze pendant locket made of nickel-free base metal and cast in bronze
- COPPER: square, copper pendant made of nickel-free base metal and cast in copper
- holds one photo
- remains open so you can see the photograph at all times
- 1" around with .25" bale, .2" deep
- 1.25" bronze keyring
- we secure your photo inside in your locket with a protective resin
- pro tip: this locket works best with a photograph that could be cropped to a circle
- comes with a polishing cloth to care for your locket over time
- standard shipping within the US is always free, international shipping has a flat rate pending the country
If you’re having any trouble ordering, click here to see if we can solve the problem or ask us a question.
We resize your photo to fit your locket. If you have specifications on what's most important in the image, let us know in your order notes.
Lockets ship within 7-10 days of the date you placed the order. Sometimes sooner. You'll receive an email notification once it's shipped (best email ever!).
Standard shipping within the US is always free. International has a flat rate depending on the country. If you want us to add your country, tell us. We can likely do it!
US customers can expect to receive their locket within 10-14 days from the date of order. International orders usually take 2-3 week to arrive in your hands from the date of order.
Still have questions? We’re here to answer them. We’re pretty quick at getting back to people!