The Portrait Locket is a vertically-oriented rectangle with a bale at the top, connecting to a square-link adjustable 22" chain. It's big -- one of our biggest! And perfect for someone who always wants to see the photograph, even without opening it, or for someone who would benefit from a big photograph so they don't have to squint to see it. The 22" chain allows this piece of jewelry to be slid over the head without ever unclasping it (for most of our heads anyway...wink) or adjusting it to shorter lengths, too.
- large tall rectangular pendant with portrait-orientation gold or silver
- cast in lead-free pewter and dipped in 24k gold or sterling silver
- holds one photograph permanently under clear resin
- remains open so you can see the photograph at all times
- 22" adjustable chain with box-link style
- we secure your photo inside in your locket with a protective resin
- pro tip: this locket works best with a photograph that is wide, with a landscape orientation.
- comes with a polishing cloth to care for your locket over time
If you’re having any trouble ordering, click here to see if we can solve the problem or ask us a question.
We resize your photo to fit your locket. If you have specifications on what's most important in the image, let us know in your order notes.
Most lockets ship within 7-10 days of the date you placed the order. Sometimes sooner. You'll receive an email notification once it's shipped (best email ever!).
Standard shipping within the US is always free.
International shipping rates vary by country, and delivery is subject to the duties and custom fees your country requires.
US customers can expect to receive their locket within 10-14 days from the date of order. International orders usually take 2-3 week to arrive in your hands from the date of order.
Still have questions? We’re here to answer them. We’re pretty quick at getting back to people!