HOLY BUCKETS this is beautiful! I ordered it knowing I would like it, but I LOVE it! The pendant is weighted by the quartz and doesn't move around like so many necklaces I've worn, which makes me feel like it is a part of me. Sounds cheesy, but truth is I also love what the rose quartz stands for- deep inner healing and feelings of peace. This is my new faaaavorite, by far, as are the Locket Sisters.
Designing The Rose Quartz Pendant Lockets happened accidentally. On a whim, on a day in crazy 2020 when I found myself able to sneak 30 minutes away from my life and peek around in one of my favorite local Minneapolis shops, I slapped a mask on and stumbled around all the beautiful brick-and-mortar textures I miss in this shutdown. I found a warm-toned poof for my home, a few books I couldn't live without, and some Rose Quartz that caught my eye. I bought it to set around the studio where I make your lockets. And then one day while working, I had extra resin so I put some in the old Elsa Locket (ovals) and Eva Locket (rectangle) and set some rose quartz inside. The next day it was dry, and I loved it. I sent a couple to friends for their birthdays, or just for fun, and they seemed to really feel the positive energy from it too. It just feels good to wear, and that's enough for me to lean in to expanding and sharing.
I'm no expert on crystals, but my goodness I think it's so fun to learn about and play around with. What's the harm? Nothing. It's fun, and fun is good during an especially difficult year. What I've learned about rose quartz and her properties and benefits are here:
- engages the heart
- tied to love, gentleness and fertility
- releases stress
- promotes good health
- resets the heart chakra
- makes you feel happy and nourished
- it's pretty!
Best of all, $5 from every Rose Quartz Pendant Locket ordered goes to GirlTrek, which "is a national nonprofit that encourages Black women and girls to adopt walking as a form of exercise and self-care. GirlTrek members also support local and national policy focused on improving access to safe places to walk, as well as improving walkability in 50 high-need communities across the United States. In response to Covid-19, the organization released a 10-point action plan for its members, including a guide of 100 acts to undertake radical self-care. The GirlTrek Gives Back Fund provides funding to members to address basic needs such as food, hygiene, medical needs, and housing."
- raw rose quartz set in open pendants
- cast in lead-free pewter and coated in 24k gold or sterling silver
- holds raw Rose Quartz
- each piece uniquely made by hand, with varying shapes and pieces filling each pendant
- remains open so you can see and touch the Rose Quartz
- SILVER OVAL DIMENSIONS: 1'' tall, .6" wide, .3" deep
- GOLD OVAL DIMENSIONS: 1'' tall, .6" wide, .3" deep
- GOLD RECTANGLE DIMENSIONS: 1.5" tall, .75" wide, .3" deep
- option for 18", 24" or 30" cable sterling silver or 14K gold-fill sterling chain
- we secure the Rose Quartz inside in your locket with a protective resin
- comes with a polishing cloth to care for your locket over time
- standard shipping within the US is always free, international shipping based on real time rates from FedEx and USPS
- $5 from every purchase goes to GirlTrek
If you’re having any trouble ordering, click here to see if we can solve the problem or ask us a question.
Rose Quartz Pendant Lockets should ship within one week, usually less. You'll receive an email notification once it's shipped (best email ever!).
Standard shipping within the US is always free. If you want us to add your country, tell us. We can likely do it!
US customers can expect to receive their locket within 10-14 days from the date of order. International orders usually take 2-3 week to arrive in your hands from the date of order.
Still have questions? We’re here to answer them. We’re pretty quick at getting back to people!
My 2nd buy from this small business. Absolutely love!!! Will be return customer again for sure.