- round, circle pendant in gold or silver
- lead-free pewter cast; plated in 24k gold or sterling silver
- holds one photo
- remains open so you can see the photograph at all times
- 1.25" around with .25" added at top with bale and jump ring
- 18" dainty sterling silver or 14K gold-fill chain
- we secure your photo inside in your locket with a protective resin
- pro tip: this locket works best with a photograph that could be cropped to a circle
- comes with a polishing cloth to care for your locket over time
- standard shipping within the US is always free, international shipping has a flat rate pending the country
- The Addie locket is named after Amy's daughter, Addie. She is bold. She's a social butterfly, whip-smart, clever, creative, artistic, and has a force within her that anyone around her can see. Most days when Amy comes to the studio and Allyssa says "Love your outfit" Amy says "Addie picked it out." Addie is far more evolved than the rest of us and she's only in 4th grade.
If you’re having any trouble ordering, click here to see if we can solve the problem or ask us a question.
We resize your photo to fit your locket. If you have specifications on what's most important in the image, let us know in your order notes.
Lockets ship within 7-10 days of the date you placed the order. Sometimes sooner. You'll receive an email notification once it's shipped (best email ever!).
Standard shipping within the US is always free. International has a flat rate depending on the country. If you want us to add your country, tell us. We can likely do it!
US customers can expect to receive their locket within 10-14 days from the date of order. International orders usually take 2-3 week to arrive in your hands from the date of order.
Still have questions? We’re here to answer them. We’re pretty quick at getting back to people!