- petite round circle pendant in gold or sterling silver
- cast in lead-free pewter and coated in 24k gold or sterling silver
- holds one photo
- remains open so you can see the photograph at all times
- .4" around with two .2" jump ring on bale and one inch gold or silver ring linking locket to chain
- 18" dainty 14K gold-fill or sterling silver chain
- we secure your photo inside in your locket with a protective resin
- pro tip: this locket works best with a photograph that could be cropped to a circle (a very little one!)
- comes with a polishing cloth to care for your locket over time
- standard shipping within the US is always free, international shipping has a flat rate pending the country
- The Amy Locket is named after one of the co-founders of The Locket Sisters, Amy. She designed this one from scratch, with materials we'd collected over the years suddenly coming together in her mind to make a beautiful locket. We shared a sneak peek on social media and got more responses than EVER about excitement over the design. The circle in the locket is also symbolic of Amy's exit from The Locket Sisters, too - she's a starter, an uplifter, and she's so excited to be "graduating" on to offering these incredible talents to other people now, too.
If you’re having any trouble ordering, click here to see if we can solve the problem or ask us a question.
We resize your photo to fit your locket. If you have specifications on what's most important in the image, let us know in your order notes.
Lockets ship within 7-10 days of the date you placed the order. Sometimes sooner. You'll receive an email notification once it's shipped (best email ever!).
Standard shipping within the US is always free. International has a flat rate depending on the country. If you want us to add your country, tell us. We can likely do it!
US customers can expect to receive their locket within 10-14 days from the date of order. International orders usually take 2-3 week to arrive in your hands from the date of order.
Still have questions? We’re here to answer them. We’re pretty quick at getting back to people!