- round, circle bronze pendant locket
- made of nickel-free base metal and cast in bronze
- holds one photograph
- remains open so you can see the photograph at all times
- 1.125" around with .25" bale, .2" deep
- 1" bronze keyring
- 3" handmade leather strap
- we secure your photo inside in your locket with a protective resin
- pro tip: this locket works best with a photograph that could be cropped to a circle
- comes with a polishing cloth to care for your locket over time
- standard shipping within the US is always free, international shipping has a flat rate pending the country
- The Henry is named after Amy's oldest son, Henry. This was our first locket made with men in mind, though women love it too, and Henry was the first-born grandkid in our family (followed by ten more kids!). He is a leader, curious about history, loves skiing and art and asked that we make him The Henry Locket with a photo of our paternal grandpa from his service in WWII. He's a thoughtful kid.
If you’re having any trouble ordering, click here to see if we can solve the problem or ask us a question.
We resize your photo to fit your locket. If you have specifications on what's most important in the image, let us know in your order notes.
Lockets ship within 7-10 days of the date you placed the order. Sometimes sooner. You'll receive an email notification once it's shipped (best email ever!).
Standard shipping within the US is always free. International has a flat rate depending on the country. If you want us to add your country, tell us. We can likely do it!
US customers can expect to receive their locket within 10-14 days from the date of order. International orders usually take 2-3 week to arrive in your hands from the date of order.
Still have questions? We’re here to answer them. We’re pretty quick at getting back to people!