- gold square pendant locket
- 14k gold vermeil on sterling silver
- holds one or two picture photos
- closes to keep the photos secret unless opened
- .5" wide x .5" tall x .2" deep (.7" from bottom to top of bale)
- 18" dainty 14k gold-fill chain
- also available in silver
- we secure your photo inside in your locket with a protective resin
- pro tip: this locket works best with a photograph that could be cropped to a square (a small one!)
- comes with a polishing cloth to care for your locket over time
- standard shipping within the US is always free, international shipping has a flat rate pending the country
- The Dorothy Locket is named after our Mom's dear friend, Dorothy. She shows up, always. She has a huge laugh, a dry sense of humor, a warm interest in whoever she's talking with. She volunteers, she gets creative in the kitchen, she gave a kidney to her husband, she has her own career, she gardens, she loves so hard. One day, during an intense health emergency with our Mom, I called her and said "Dorothy we need your help" and she'd already made meals and was on her way before I'd even called. She's an incredible woman. The Dorothy Locket symbolizes her understated magnificence. Sturdy and strong always there even if it's more subtle than the rest of the lockets.
If you’re having any trouble ordering, click here to see if we can solve the problem or ask us a question.
We resize your photo to fit your locket. If you have specifications on what's most important in the image, let us know in your order notes.
Lockets ship within 7-10 days of the date you placed the order. Sometimes sooner. You'll receive an email notification once it's shipped (best email ever!).
Standard shipping within the US is always free. International has a flat rate depending on the country. If you want us to add your country, tell us. We can likely do it!
US customers can expect to receive their locket within 10-14 days from the date of order. International orders usually take 2-3 week to arrive in your hands from the date of order.
Still have questions? We’re here to answer them. We’re pretty quick at getting back to people!