Alexandra was so touched by the birthday gift. She says it is beautiful. She can wear her father and brother next to her heart.
- silver square pendant locket
- made of high-quality sterling silver (.925)
- holds one or two photos
- closes to keep the photos private unless opened
- .5" wide x .5" tall x .2" deep (.7" from bottom to top of bale)
- 18" dainty sterling silver chain
- also available in 14k gold
- we secure your photo inside in your locket with a protective resin
- pro tip: this locket works best with a photograph that could be cropped to a square (a small one!)
- comes with a polishing cloth to care for your locket over time
- standard shipping within the US is always free, international shipping has a flat rate pending the country
- The Dorothy Locket is named after our Mom's dear friend, Dorothy, and our Aunt Dorothy, too. Our Mom's friend shows up, always. She has a huge laugh, a dry sense of humor, a warm interest in whoever she's talking with. She volunteers, she gets creative in the kitchen, she gave a kidney to her husband, she has her own career, she gardens, she loves so hard. One day, during an intense health emergency with our Mom, I called her and said "Dorothy we need your help" and she'd already made meals and was on her way before I'd even called. She's an incredible woman. The Dorothy Locket symbolizes her understated magnificence. Sturdy and strong always there even if it's more subtle than the rest of the lockets. Our Aunt Dorothy and her family lived in a big farm a couple miles outside of the small town where our maternal grandparents lived in retirement. We spent so much time at her home in the summers, playing "The Stair Game" and basketball int the barn and outdoor games like Seven Steps and Kick the Can. We roamed free on their farm, and it's such a part of our childhood memories.
If you’re having any trouble ordering, click here to see if we can solve the problem or ask us a question.
We resize your photo to fit your locket. If you have specifications on what's most important in the image, let us know in your order notes.
Lockets ship within 7-10 days of the date you placed the order. Sometimes sooner. You'll receive an email notification once it's shipped (best email ever!).
Standard shipping within the US is always free. International has a flat rate depending on the country. If you want us to add your country, tell us. We can likely do it!
US customers can expect to receive their locket within 10-14 days from the date of order. International orders usually take 2-3 week to arrive in your hands from the date of order.
Still have questions? We’re here to answer them. We’re pretty quick at getting back to people!
Very nice locket!