I received my Edith locket a couple of days ago and absolutely love it! Amazing quality. I can't wait to wear it every day!
The Edith Locket is our smallest closed locket yet, measuring just one third of an inch around while still maintaining clarity in the image. The Edith is named after the street my childhood friend, Amy J, grew up on. She's still one of my dearest friends, and I spent so much time at her family's house, swimming in their pool, watching movies in their basement, eating all of their Girl Scout Thin Mints and leftover lasagna...something within this work needed to encompass the magnitude of the impact their family and home had on me as a kid. The best way I know how to honor such an impact is to namesake a locket for them. So, presenting, The Edith Locket.
- round, small, circular double photo locket
- this is our smallest closed necklace locket yet!
- made of 14k gold fill on sterling silver (.925)
- holds one or two photos
- closes to keep the photos private unless opened
- .33" wide x .33" wide x 33" deep (.6" from bottom to top of bale)
- 18" dainty 14k gold fill sterling chain, with optional sizing at 16", 24" or 30"
- also available in sterling silver
- we secure your photo inside in your locket with a protective resin
- pro tip: this locket works best with a photograph that could be cropped to a circle
- comes with a polishing cloth to care for your locket over time
- standard shipping within the US is always free, customizable shipping options within the US and internationally
If you’re having any trouble ordering, click here to see if we can solve the problem or ask us a question.
We resize your photo to fit your locket. If you have specifications on what's most important in the image, let us know in your order notes.
Lockets ship within 7-10 days of the date you placed the order. Sometimes sooner. You'll receive an email notification once it's shipped (best email ever!).
Standard shipping within the US is always free. International has a flat rate depending on the country. If you want us to add your country, tell us. We can likely do it!
US customers can expect to receive their locket within 10-14 days from the date of order. International orders usually take 2-3 week to arrive in your hands from the date of order.
Still have questions? We’re here to answer them. We’re pretty quick at getting back to people!
The best experience I’ve ever had with an online shop. My friends and I bought a gold Edith locket for my other friend, who recently lost her dad. She loves the locket and it was so gorgeous; exactly what we wanted for her. The picture looked perfect inside the locket. The woman who assisted me was so good about keeping in contact and answering questions about the order. I will not hesitate to purchase more products from this website in the future.
I ordered this locket for my cousin’s birthday. The ladies at The Locket Sisters were super helpful, accommodating, and insightful. 10/10 customer service! And on top of that the locket necklace was perfect & my cousin loved it.