This came out better than expected. I submitted a horizontal photo and was worried that it couldn’t be rounded, but it was made so perfect. If I ever need another locket, I know where to get them going forward. Y’all are amazing thank you! :)
- round gold circular pendant locket
- 14k gold vermeil on silver
- holds one or two photos
- closes to keep the photos private unless opened
- .85" wide x .85" tall x 33" deep (1.25" from bottom to top of bale)
- 18" dainty 14k gold-filled chain
- also available in silver
- we secure your photo inside in your locket with a protective resin
- pro tip: this locket works best with a photograph that could be cropped to a circle
- comes with a polishing cloth to care for your locket over time
- standard shipping within the US is always free, international shipping has a flat rate pending the country
- The Lillian Locket is named after our paternal grandmother. She was elegant and fancy and was unafraid of her strong opinions. She was a painter, and we still have little jewelry boxes she painted for us when we were kids. We told our Dad that The Lillian Locket was our most popular piece and he laughed, stopped, and said, "She woulda loved that."
If you’re having any trouble ordering, click here to see if we can solve the problem or ask us a question.
We resize your photo to fit your locket. If you have specifications on what's most important in the image, let us know in your order notes.
Lockets ship within 7-10 days of the date you placed the order. Sometimes sooner. You'll receive an email notification once it's shipped (best email ever!).
Standard shipping within the US is always free. International has a flat rate depending on the country. If you want us to add your country, tell us. We can likely do it!
US customers can expect to receive their locket within 10-14 days from the date of order. International orders usually take 2-3 week to arrive in your hands from the date of order.
Still have questions? We’re here to answer them. We’re pretty quick at getting back to people!
This was a gift to my wife. She loves the locket. Pictures have great clarity. Beautiful chain and locket. The only complaint is that it is somewhat difficult to open the locket while wearing. She sometimes has to take it off in order to get the locket open. Otherwise she absolutely loves it!
I purchased this for my 12 year old granddaughter who had just lost her young mother. I spoke with Allyssia, one of the locket sisters, as I needed this asap. She is a beautiful and loving person. The locket is gorgeous and arrives with the loveliest little notes of hope and compaossion. My Isabelle and I were beyond thrilled. Thank you SO much. I'd buy again in a heartbeat!!!
The pictures were much clearer than I anticipated and the quality of the craft is really good. My wife loves her gift.
THE PERFECT GIFT!!! I ordered this for my mom for Mother’s Day and it did not disappoint! The locket was beautifully made and such a classic piece. I put my mom’s favorite picture of me & my late brother on one side and a picture of my girls on the other side (totally worth the extra $50, by the way) and it brought her to tears! The pictures were sized perfectly to fit inside the locket. I couldn’t have picked a better company to make this locket! My next order will be the exact same one for myself! Thank you Locket Sisters for creating such a sentimental piece that can be passed down to my girls one day!
I just received my locket today (dec.27) and I love it, the photos are perfect. It’s smaller than I thought, so I do wish you made the Evelyn in gold, I may end up getting the silver one day. I think I will put it on a longer chain. Thank you for putting love into making it! Also, FYI, I was upset that I had to pay an extra $50 in customs fees :-(.