I absolutely adore this locket for many reasons. One, a very special little person helped me pick it out and it had brought us both tremendous joy to have shared that experience. Another reason is the memories of the day the picture inside the locket brings back. It was such a fun carefree day with tons of mischief and laughter and now I have it sealed in the most adorable, unique locket ever! It is cute (it’s a pink enamel cat, how could it not be?), but also so well made. I think it’s rare to find such quality and cuteness in one locket. Usually cute means cheap junky kid jewelry. That NOT the case here. This locket is created from quality, long lasting materials. I love it. Thank you.
- round, silver, circular pendant locket with pink cat face
- made of high-quality sterling silver (.925) and painted enamel
- holds one or two photos
- closes to keep the photos private unless opened
- .6" around x .2" deep (.8" from bottom to top of bale)
- 18" dainty sterling silver chain
- we secure your photo inside in your locket with a protective resin
- pro tip: this locket works best with a photograph that could be cropped to a circle
- comes with a polishing cloth to care for your locket over time
- standard shipping within the US is always free, international shipping has a flat rate pending the country
If you’re having any trouble ordering, click here to see if we can solve the problem or ask us a question.
We resize your photo to fit your locket. If you have specifications on what's most important in the image, let us know in your order notes.
Lockets ship within 7-10 days of the date you placed the order. Sometimes sooner. You'll receive an email notification once it's shipped (best email ever!).
Standard shipping within the US is always free. International has a flat rate depending on the country. If you want us to add your country, tell us. We can likely do it!
US customers can expect to receive their locket within 10-14 days from the date of order. International orders usually take 2-3 week to arrive in your hands from the date of order.
Still have questions? We’re here to answer them. We’re pretty quick at getting back to people!
I bought this for my 3 year old neice. She calls it her "Kitty Heartbeat" and absolutely loves it. I think her mom said she was going to wear it too ;)