- petite gold heart-shaped pendant locket
- made of 14k gold vermeil on silver
- holds one or two photos privately in closed keepsake locket
- closes to keep the photos private unless opened
- .75" wide x .75" tall x .25" deep (1" from bottom to top of bale)
- 18" dainty gold silver chain
- also available in silver
- we secure your photo inside in your locket with a protective resin
- pro tip: this locket works best with a photograph that could be cropped to a square (the bottom edges of the photo are removed to fit inside the heart shaped locket)
- comes with a polishing cloth to care for your locket over time
- standard shipping within the US is always free, international shipping has a flat rate pending the country
- This perfect little locket is named after a six-and-a-half-year-old girl named Roxie Belle, in honor of her short life and the important work her parents, Doug and Elena, are doing in her name at The Meow Meow Foundation. Our partnership with The Meow Meow Foundation gives 10% of proceeds from Roxie's locket to their work at closing loopholes in water safety at summer camps, and raising awareness around water safety in general for children, in turn making every child safer in Roxie's name.
If you’re having any trouble ordering, click here to see if we can solve the problem or ask us a question.
We resize your photo to fit your locket. If you have specifications on what's most important in the image, let us know in your order notes.
Lockets ship within 7-10 days of the date you placed the order. Sometimes sooner. You'll receive an email notification once it's shipped (best email ever!).
Standard shipping within the US is always free. International has a flat rate depending on the country. If you want us to add your country, tell us. We can likely do it!
US customers can expect to receive their locket within 10-14 days from the date of order. International orders usually take 2-3 week to arrive in your hands from the date of order.
Still have questions? We’re here to answer them. We’re pretty quick at getting back to people!