I ordered this one for myself for something I could wear everyday. I put two photos inside and it's perfect. I barely take it off.
- round, silver, circular pendant locket
- made of high-quality sterling silver (.925)
- holds one or two photos
- closes to keep the photos private unless opened
- .6" around x .2" deep (.9" from bottom to top of bale)
- 18" dainty sterling silver chain
- also available in 14k gold
- we secure your photo inside in your locket with a protective resin
- pro tip: this locket works best with a photograph that could be cropped to a circle
- comes with a polishing cloth to care for your locket over time
- standard shipping within the US is always free, international shipping has a flat rate pending the country
If you’re having any trouble ordering, click here to see if we can solve the problem or ask us a question.
We resize your photo to fit your locket. If you have specifications on what's most important in the image, let us know in your order notes.
Lockets ship within 7-10 days of the date you placed the order. Sometimes sooner. You'll receive an email notification once it's shipped (best email ever!).
Standard shipping within the US is always free. International has a flat rate depending on the country. If you want us to add your country, tell us. We can likely do it!
US customers can expect to receive their locket within 10-14 days from the date of order. International orders usually take 2-3 week to arrive in your hands from the date of order.
Still have questions? We’re here to answer them. We’re pretty quick at getting back to people!
The work done by the Locket Sisters is so professional and unique. They communicate well with clients and the process was smooth as glass. My mom was surprised and thrilled by her locket. I have a feeling it will become a family heirloom.
So beautiful, I was concerned the picture would be too small but it wasn't it was perfect. Gorgeous gift so I have my Christmas lift sorted now! T
This little necklace is my absolute favorite. It’s dainty and delicate- like a little secret against my chest. Every time I wear it I get asked if there’s really a photo inside. So special!