I love dainty jewelry and had been looking for a gold simple necklace to compliment my gold one that my boyfriend got me - this little locket is perfect! I love that it layers nicely with my other necklace. The picture on the necklace is big enough where if you look closely you can see the photo, but small enough that it's not super out there for everyone to see. It is a beautiful necklace and very high quality! Highly recommend.
- petite round circle pendant in gold
- cast in lead-free pewter and coated in 24k gold
- holds one photo
- remains open so you can see the photograph at all times
- .4" around with .2" jump ring on bale
- 18" dainty 14K gold-fill chain
- available in silver through our partnership with UnCommon Goods
- we secure your photo inside in your locket with a protective resin
- pro tip: this locket works best with a photograph that could be cropped to a circle (a very little one!)
- comes with a polishing cloth to care for your locket over time
- standard shipping within the US is always free, international shipping has a flat rate pending the country
If you’re having any trouble ordering, click here to see if we can solve the problem or ask us a question.
We resize your photo to fit your locket. If you have specifications on what's most important in the image, let us know in your order notes.
Lockets ship within 7-10 days of the date you placed the order. Sometimes sooner. You'll receive an email notification once it's shipped (best email ever!).
Standard shipping within the US is always free. International has a flat rate depending on the country. If you want us to add your country, tell us. We can likely do it!
US customers can expect to receive their locket within 10-14 days from the date of order. International orders usually take 2-3 week to arrive in your hands from the date of order.
Still have questions? We’re here to answer them. We’re pretty quick at getting back to people!
When nothing else seemed right, or meaningful enough, I discovered The Locket Sisters and gave the perfect gift to my grieving friend, and even helped my own grief in the process.
The perfect size for a dainty locket necklace.